1. Please pray for the discipleship in Esteli. Around 30 young folks have dedicated 2 weeks to study the Scriptures. Continue reading Mark Bachert
I have to confess that my biggest failure is lack of prayer. Continue reading David Rodgers
1. Emotional Maturity of some young men and women in the Assembly who come from troubled familial backgrounds. Please pray for emotional Healing. 3 young men and 2 young women in particular
2. Sharla Martinez has her last chemo treatment on Thursday. She is an active part of the Assembly together with her husband Carlos. They have 4 children. Pray for her total Healing.
3. Spiritual growth and maturity of the saints. We will be away from Managua for 8 weeks this summer. It’s a great opportunity for the believers to step up and collaborate. Pray for a sincere willingness to assist and peace to prevail.
4. We are actively looking for land to purchase for a future Gospel Hall – or a suitable building to purchase. Rent is very expensive and is a huge financial burden. A future purchase / building will be several hundred thousand dollars since we are in the Capital City that is prospering. A separate savings account has been opened with twenty thousand dollars. We look of the Lord to multiply this account. Pray for the Lord’s mind to be known in all things.
Answers to Prayer:
1. We thank the Lord for Raul who has professed faith in Christ recently. His daughter is part of the fellowship here. Within a week of professing faith, he was determined to marry the lady he has lived with for twenty years. They were happily married and both desire baptism. We are still excited about what God has done and is doing in this family.
2. Eli also professed to be saved recently. It was a big step for him to realize that he was lost, and he seems to be very content now. We’ve seen a change in his life. His wife Carolina still doesn’t recognize her lost condition. Please pray.
1.Keep praying for the construction of the hall in Springdale. Continue reading Harrys Rodriguez
1. Kory Crawford has been part of the team since Sept. His maturity and solid spiritual convictions are very much appreciated! Continue reading Mark Bachert
I recieved a call this week from the realtor that appears to have brought our long search for a property for the assembly in VC to an end. Continue reading John Nesbitt
1. Sam and I are preaching nightly in a neighborhood called “El Recreo” There are about 20 listening nightly to the gospel. Continue reading Mark Bachert (Nicaragua)
We are encouraged by the faithfulness of the group of believers that are coming to all of the meetings in Springdale Arkansas. They have shown much interest in assembly truth and are eager to see an assembly planted and be part of it. We have been focusing our teaching on basic doctrines but also have had series of meetings about the future. Continue reading Harrys Rodriguez (Springdale, Arkansas)
January 2011 brought activity to the construction project in Zapopan. We were thrilled to have in hand at the end of 2010 the building permit. Since the new year we have been able to hire a local bricklayer and his 2 sons. They have finished plastering the main floor and the washrooms and done quite abit of the exterior wall on the second floor. Continue reading Paul and Barb Thiessen (Zapopan)