1. Please pray for the discipleship in Esteli. Around 30 young folks have dedicated 2 weeks to study the Scriptures. Continue reading Mark Bachert
1. Please pray for upcoming gospel meetings in Managua with brother Craig Saword and Tony Flett. Continue reading Mark and Brenda Bachert
1. The team of 8 have been here for 6 weeks, finished their first level of Spanish at the University UNAN. Continue reading Mark & Brenda Bachert
In regards to the work here in Nicaragua here are a few important points for prayer. Continue reading Kyle Wilson
1. While I was traveling to Stark road (Detroit, MI) for the conference weekend I am fully convinced that one conversation I had with a Devout Muslim young woman was of the Lord. Continue reading Mark Bachert
1. Emotional Maturity of some young men and women in the Assembly who come from troubled familial backgrounds. Please pray for emotional Healing. 3 young men and 2 young women in particular
2. Sharla Martinez has her last chemo treatment on Thursday. She is an active part of the Assembly together with her husband Carlos. They have 4 children. Pray for her total Healing.
3. Spiritual growth and maturity of the saints. We will be away from Managua for 8 weeks this summer. It’s a great opportunity for the believers to step up and collaborate. Pray for a sincere willingness to assist and peace to prevail.
4. We are actively looking for land to purchase for a future Gospel Hall – or a suitable building to purchase. Rent is very expensive and is a huge financial burden. A future purchase / building will be several hundred thousand dollars since we are in the Capital City that is prospering. A separate savings account has been opened with twenty thousand dollars. We look of the Lord to multiply this account. Pray for the Lord’s mind to be known in all things.
Answers to Prayer:
1. We thank the Lord for Raul who has professed faith in Christ recently. His daughter is part of the fellowship here. Within a week of professing faith, he was determined to marry the lady he has lived with for twenty years. They were happily married and both desire baptism. We are still excited about what God has done and is doing in this family.
2. Eli also professed to be saved recently. It was a big step for him to realize that he was lost, and he seems to be very content now. We’ve seen a change in his life. His wife Carolina still doesn’t recognize her lost condition. Please pray.
Please remember the Work here in the following ways:
Yesterday, (23rd of June) seven believers obeyed their Lord in baptism, Continue reading Mark and Brenda Bachert
1. Kory Crawford has been part of the team since Sept. His maturity and solid spiritual convictions are very much appreciated! Continue reading Mark Bachert
1. Sam and I are preaching nightly in a neighborhood called “El Recreo” There are about 20 listening nightly to the gospel. Continue reading Mark Bachert (Nicaragua)
Kyle Wilson and I are into our second week of gospel in El Valle de la Laguna de Apoyo, the little assembly is just over four years old and there are 16 in fellowship. We are very encouraged that it seems that our merciful God is speaking to some at this time. Last night I counted over 40 unsaved young folks / adults present. Many parents / children / brothers / sisters of the believers. Continue reading Mark Bachert (El Valle de la Laguna de Apoyo)