This is a urgent request to pray for the situation in Venezuela. The regime has been kidnapping adolescent to torture them as a way to threaten people to desist to support the new president. Families are hiding in their houses with their kids in terror.
Also pray for Rebekah Nesbitt. She has been having very bad back pain for days and even though she tries her best to show a nice face, I can see she is suffering a lot. She can’t do much around the house. She has seen the doctor but I don’t see much improvement. You know her, she does not want to worry anybody…. I realize the situation, because I am here with them right now.
We just finished our seed sowers in Santa Rosa de Lima four days ago, where we saw many convicted of the sin and some find rest in the Lords Hand of Salvation! Continue reading Craig Saword
1. Please for my sister and her family. They were detained by Mexican immigration without reason Continue reading Harry Rodriguez
1) Continued blessing in the assemblies in Veracruz and Xalapa for the Continue reading Paul & Barb Thiessen
1. For a gospel series in Rancagua which started yesterday.
Continue reading David Rodgers
1. During the month of December the believers in Zapopan gave out 5 000 gospel calendars with the hall information and meetings times on each page. Continue reading Paul & Barb Thiessen
1. Pray for the gospel meetings we are having right now, specially for Eduardo who comes every day.
1. Pray for the believers in San Luís Río Colorado who work so hard, and struggle to get through the demands of work schedules that make both family and spiritual life challenging.
2. Pray for opportunities for gospel outreach that can be reasonably undertaken without overloading local believers who are already working with excessively burdensome schedules.
3. Pray for the continued growth and development of the believers that they might enjoy the beauty of Christian Community, and fulfill their role in the local group as they serve each other and live life together.
4. Pray with us as we look at the possibility of finding another more suitable location, either to rent, buy, or perhaps build. We are in the same location now these past 6 years almost, and are in need of slightly more space. Also, we would ideally not only source a meeting place for the saints, but a location that could also be used to help local believers get started in a small business of some type that they might gain independence of their time, thus enabling them to be of greater service to the saints.
5. Pray for the growing group of believers in Westmorland, CA as they continue to grow, meet together, and think about the path forward.