- Pray for the meetings in Veracruz . Continue reading Harry Rodriguez
1. In mid-August, we helped Abisai Vieyra begin a nightly gospel series in a rented building Continue reading Tim & Stephanie Woodford
1. While I was traveling to Stark road (Detroit, MI) for the conference weekend I am fully convinced that one conversation I had with a Devout Muslim young woman was of the Lord. Continue reading Mark Bachert
We would love to have prayer for the sale of our property. Continue reading Doug & Kay Reid
1)For the preservation and spiritual growth of the believers in El Barril. Continue reading Jason & Shelley Wahls
1. Emotional Maturity of some young men and women in the Assembly who come from troubled familial backgrounds. Please pray for emotional Healing. 3 young men and 2 young women in particular
2. Sharla Martinez has her last chemo treatment on Thursday. She is an active part of the Assembly together with her husband Carlos. They have 4 children. Pray for her total Healing.
3. Spiritual growth and maturity of the saints. We will be away from Managua for 8 weeks this summer. It’s a great opportunity for the believers to step up and collaborate. Pray for a sincere willingness to assist and peace to prevail.
4. We are actively looking for land to purchase for a future Gospel Hall – or a suitable building to purchase. Rent is very expensive and is a huge financial burden. A future purchase / building will be several hundred thousand dollars since we are in the Capital City that is prospering. A separate savings account has been opened with twenty thousand dollars. We look of the Lord to multiply this account. Pray for the Lord’s mind to be known in all things.
Answers to Prayer:
1. We thank the Lord for Raul who has professed faith in Christ recently. His daughter is part of the fellowship here. Within a week of professing faith, he was determined to marry the lady he has lived with for twenty years. They were happily married and both desire baptism. We are still excited about what God has done and is doing in this family.
2. Eli also professed to be saved recently. It was a big step for him to realize that he was lost, and he seems to be very content now. We’ve seen a change in his life. His wife Carolina still doesn’t recognize her lost condition. Please pray.
We would like to request prayer for two girls who professed to be saved in the last few months. Continue reading Doug and Kay Reid